Saturday, August 5th, 2017: 125 Grueling Miles | 12,000 Feet of Climbing
The 2017 Tour de Big Bear HC Gran Fondo includes both competitive and non-competitive divisions. All entries will include:
- Limited field of participants
- HC VIP Check-In
- Exclusive HC Lounge before and after event
- Pre-event breakfast
- Post-event “Taste of Tour de Big Bear”
- Two beer coupons and a commemorative HC Gran Fondo event glass
- HC start class
- TT style HC number plate
- CHP/Moto escort lead out
- Exclusive commemorative HC Gran Fondo jersey and ride socks
- Tour de Big Bear HC performance shirt
- HC finishers medal
- Ride photos
Tour de Big Bear HC Gran Fondo Competitive Racers will also receive or be eligible for:
- Moto Escort with dedicated HC SAG Vehicles
- SRAM neutral support
- Water bottle exchange at designated HC EXPRESS Aid Stations
- HC KOM/QOM climbs for time (2)
- HC KOM/QOM points (4)
- Men’s/Women’s divisions
- Podium prizes for HC winners
- Top finishers will receive HC Gran Fondo bib shorts
Amenities subject to change
Get Four Rides for the Price of One!
Ride 1 – Friday, Aug 4 – Poker Ride
Ride 2 – Sat. Aug 5 – Tour de Big Bear / Tour de Big Bear HC
Ride 3 – Sun Aug 6 – Recovery Ride
Ride 4 – Sun Aug 6 – Time Trial
One entry gets you entry into other three rides for free!
Looking for a tamer alternative to the HC Gran Fondo?
If the Tour de Big Bear HC Gran Fondo event is a little more than you’d like to tackle, or you have friends or family members who would like to join in the fun that day, check out the traditional Tour de Big Bear event.
Tour de Big Bear offers ride distances of 107, 70, 50 or 25 mile stages while still enjoying the mountain top scenery of Big Bear Lake. Plus you’ll enjoy the world-class aid stations (can you say ribs, bacon and chocolate?) that only the Tour de Big Bear has to offer! For more details visit www.TourdeBigBear.com. There’s something for everyone in Big Bear!